Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Mintay Christmas

Back so soon?  Hey, I did say the cards are coming fast.  For the time being I'm setting the coloring aside in an effort to surge ahead, but I'll get back to it again soon.  Yesterday my cards were mostly dies... today they're mostly paper.  I made three of these with Mintay paper from the Christmas Stories collection (three sheets of each design in the collection).




Seriously easy but, oh, so pretty!  I stamped an old JustRite sentiment and embossed in white, then cut with an old Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags One set.  Added NEW Memory Box Bauble Snowflakes.  Love!




Total Christmas cards:  46

As I write this I'm fixin' to finish up and order our annual photo book and Golden Retriever calendar from Shutterfly.  It's always a time consuming process, but the results are beautiful.  There are so many things to do and think about and organize this time of year, aren't there?  Merry merry!


Stamps:  JustRite Christmas Nested Sentiments (retired)  Paper:  Mintay Christmas Stories, SU Pool Party, Neenah 110 lb white  Ink:  Versamark  Accessories:  White embossing powder  Dies:  Memory Box Bauble Snowflakes, Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags One (retired?)

21 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful card/paper.

Margaret said...

Wow! Love that paper and how you turned it into a gorgeous card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card made with that paper. I am going in fast mode too these days by using more of the pretty pattern papers as well. Some were made from snippets so that was fun too! A good way to pass the time while my hubby was in the hospital.

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous designer paper and sentiment, Leslie. TFS my friend. Hugs..

Yogi said...

Oh really pretty paper and makes a beautiful card. Have a great day

Robyn Oliver said...

Just gorgeous Leslie - beautiful paper

Darlene said...

How gorgeous is this card and how easy too with papers as beautiful as these Mintay packs! Great job! Your added touches are just perfect! I'm still in need of more holiday cards to mail (will have to wait until next week ... headed to Michigan to visit friends tomorrow). Hugs and thanks for inspiration ... I just might have to follow your lead to get the extras I need!

Pauline said...

Oh my goodness Leslie, your card is gorgeous! I have this paper and look at it many times not wanting to cut it up, but never thought of using it as a full card front! Wow!! you are so inspiring! And a quick card at that. Love the added snowflakes and how you did the sentiment! It's perfect in every way! Thanks for sharing today, off to see yesterday's post as it seems I missed it! 46 cards - that's amazing. I only had to make 14 to send out, not sure if I would ever get 46 made to send out on time! Good for you for persevering!

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

This is such a lovely card. Sometimes the easiest card turns out to be the best! Love the paper and snowflakes dies! I'm trying to work on our calendar as well. Running out of time!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that paper is just gorgeous, don't you just love it when the paper does most of the work for you! You always have a way to add a little extra to make it extra special, so lovely!

Christine Alexander said...

I have stacks of paper i rarely use so love this inspiration :)

Denise said...

Love your card! So pretty! Snowflakes are the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing.

Anne Buckingham said...

Lovely collection of images.

Cindy Beach said...

Another beautiful Christmas card! I love those papers, what a sweet and delicate design.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Stunning cards Leslie, this pattern paper is just so gorgeous, I always love to see what you do with it.
The colors are so soft and beautiful, and the detail of the snowflakes just perfection.
Thank you for sharing and have a great weekend.
Hugs.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and P.paper love the snowflakes
carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely papers are these Mintay brand, I am using one at the moment as still can't get over the thickness of each paper. Gorgeous design here and lovely snowflake added.x

Stacy Morgan said...

One of the things I adore about your creating is your use of papers Leslie. Very pretty and makes for quick cards I agree.

Lynette said...

So very, very pretty, Leslie!

Ros Crawford said...

They are stunning!! The paper is beautiful and your touches just 'belong' there!

Diane said...

What a perfect way to use those Mintay papers and a real inspiration to me to use mine instead of hoarding them...I constantly (daily) to see if any new ones are released...hoping for some Valentine ones. Have a great week!!