Hello and welcome!
We're doing PINK this time around for the Double D Challenge. Have a look at our inspiration board:
I was inspired to pull out my Spellbinders Truckin' through the Seasons die and make a Valentine. It can't hurt to think ahead!
Everything here is Spellbinders except the sentiment. I filled that truck so full of hearts and flowers you can barely see the cab. There's Diamond Glaze on the tail lights, the flower centers, and the dotty accents. The cute embossed background is Spellbinders Spring Burst 3D folder, out of the NBUS basket for the first time.
The months are going by so fast, aren't they? Pretty soon it will be spring again, sheesh!
I think you'll enjoy all the pretty in pink goodness the team has to share at Double D. Come along and play with us!
Have a beautiful day!
Dies: Spellbinders Truckin' through the Seasons, Whimsical Blooms, Classic Hearts, Scalloped Hearts, Big Scalloped Ovals, Classic Ovals Other: Spellbinders Spring Burst 3D embossing folder, Stickles Stardust glitter, JudiKins Diamond Glaze, 1/4" & 1/8" hole punches



.gif)
21 comments:
How gorgeous is this card? Wow, Leslie, this is fantabulous! The pretty colors and so many details. I have to keep looking back to take them all in. The flowers, hearts and jewels not to forget that fun dotted truck. Beautiful embossed background and lots of dimension too. The recipient of this card will be delighted, for sure! A true treasure, my friend!
OMG this is just awesome and look at you thinking ahead ... so smart! Love the embossed background and that truck is 'to die for' ... well done my friend!
Oh I love this as a Valentine card! So pretty with all of the lovely pink! The polka dotted truck is very sweet and I absolutely adore those striped hearts! Very pretty, very fun! (I just used this for a wedding one).
Great idea to think ahead, and you've nailed the PINK with this beautiful Valentine! With so many lovely things filling the truck, that gorgeous EF and the pretty polka dot paper - it's pure delight!
Fabulous Valentine card, love the truck full of beautiful flowers, embossed background and all the shades of pink-love it.
Carol x
Oh, this is absolutely adorable with a truck full of hearts for Valentine’s Day. You sure think ahead and that’s a good thing. This is a beautiful Valentine.
A polka dot truck... count me in! This is super cute, Leslie!
Have to admit I wasn't expecting to see a Valentine today, but I'm absolutely loving it Leslie! Your card is filled with so much pink gorgeousness that I can't help falling in LOVE with this card...the hearts are all just melting my heart, and the pink tires too! Sweet, sweet card my friend and great idea to be thinking ahead! Hugs. :0)
So cute, Leslie! I love all the pink. And you're right - that's one full pickup! :-)
This pink truck filled with love is darling!!! Goodness, I like all the sweet colors and patterns and texture you've added. I have this very same truck set and I'm so inspired to build a pink truck too.
I thought I commented on this card last night, but don't see it here...blogger's been doing strange things on my blog lately! Oh well, I'll comment again on this beautiful Valentine's card! Absolutely loving all the pink and hearts Leslie, and even pink tires...LOVE it!! And yay for being ahead of the game for next February...I'm impressed! You nailed this challenge my friend!! Hugs. :0)
Oh this is such apretty card. I love that you used a truck full of love for this valentine. All that pink makes me smile even though I'm a yellow lovin gal.
Very nice. Definitely lots of pink. BIG GRIN. Have a great rest of the day
Gorgeous pink creation, love that truck and you did a great job of filling it up that is for sure.with all that goodness! Your embossing folder is so pretty with it, I agree time goes by so fast, Valentines will be here before we know it:)
So very cute Leslie. I have been looking at all the NBUS stuff I have too. I need to get with it! Thanks for the inspiration! 💕Sue K
How cute is this!!! I have so many pickup stamps and dies! Im inspired to use them for valentines day now! A pink pickup in the black and white world of cars and trucks would sure make the landscape a lot more fun! 😅
Sweet card, Leslie. I love the beautiful embossed background and that sweet truck filled with love. :) xx
What a fun Valentine, Leslie! Love that polka-dot truck! It's always a good idea to start early for those holidays! And the pink is so perfect for Valentine's Day!
Oh, my GOSH!!!! A pink polka dot truck!! You don't see that every day....lol. This card is so stinkin' cute, I love all the embellishments. Super adorable, super creative!!!
This truck is full of so much 'lovely' fun that one can't just stop looking at it!! What fun flowers too, and who wouldn't want to drive that polka dot truck, it's awesome!!
A truck filled with colour and hearts. I like it a lot.
Lia xx
Post a Comment