Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Double D Challenge: Pretty in Pink


Hello and welcome!

We're doing PINK this time around for the Double D Challenge.  Have a look at our inspiration board:



I was inspired to pull out my Spellbinders Truckin' through the Seasons die and make a Valentine.  It can't hurt to think ahead!



Everything here is Spellbinders except the sentiment.  I filled that truck so full of hearts and flowers you can barely see the cab.  There's Diamond Glaze on the tail lights, the flower centers, and the dotty accents.  The cute embossed background is Spellbinders Spring Burst 3D folder, out of the NBUS basket for the first time.





The months are going by so fast, aren't they?  Pretty soon it will be spring again, sheesh!  

I think you'll enjoy all the pretty in pink goodness the team has to share at Double D.  Come along and play with us!

Have a beautiful day!


Dies:  Spellbinders Truckin' through the Seasons, Whimsical Blooms, Classic Hearts, Scalloped Hearts, Big Scalloped Ovals, Classic Ovals  Other:  Spellbinders Spring Burst 3D embossing folder, Stickles Stardust glitter, JudiKins Diamond Glaze, 1/4" & 1/8" hole punches

No comments: