Wednesday, July 22, 2026

1, 2, 3 Snowpeople for Christmas in July

Greetings, friends!  I couldn't let July get away from me without some Christmas cards, could I?  The CAS Christmas Challenge reminded me to finally play with The Snow Notes from Spellbinders which I loved at first sight and promptly added to my not-yet-used basket... and there they sat until now.

The first is a solitary snowman, hopefully CAS enough for the challenge.  I embossed with Tim Holtz Sizzix Snowfall folder and tucked him into a snow bank made with Poppystamps Stitched Cloudline.




CAS Christmas Challenge -- Snowman




The second card, below, is possibly my favorite.  The two of them are belting out a song which I'm sure is their sentiments exactly.  More of the Stitched Cloudline -- above them for clouds and below them for snow.  The falling snow comes from the button holes of all six snowpeople.



Last, but not least, we have all three of them caroling their hearts out.  The Starry Night is a Taylored Expressions cutting plate from way back.  Hmmm... maybe this one is my favorite?  I can't decide, not that it matters anyway.  They look somewhat like they're caroling in the clouds.  Snow angels?  



The three carolers are representing The Snow Notes as my never before used schtuff in Darnell's NBUS Challenge #88 -- Mutual Appreciation Celebration.  Check it out!




Total Christmas cards in the box:  20

This crafty interlude was a whole lot of fun!  I balk at making Christmas cards this time of year, but once I sit down to it I really enjoy it, especially when I've got something cute to work with.

Thank you, everyone, for stopping by.  Take care of yourselves and have a wonderful day!


8 comments:

Yogi said...

Cute cards Leslie. Have a great day

Margaret said...

So cute. Love them all. I must get busy on my Christmas cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

I Card Everyone said...

Leslie, I choose ALL of them as my favorites! They truly are sensational singing their hearts out for all the world to hear!
My favorite bit? The clouds you've cleverly transformed into snowbanks!
Fa la la la la-bulous!
=]

Cindy Beach said...

I'm loving these singing snow people! Wonderful cards, Leslie!

Loll said...

Three adorable cards using the Snow Notes die set and clouds. They are each so special. I always admire all the details and special touches to add to your cards. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas! xx

Cat Craig said...

Oh I love those snow people...I'll bet I have the dies somewhere. Fabulous trio!

Pam Sparks said...

I love your cards Leslie! I need to use them! SOOOOO CUTE!

Marcia Hill said...

I love each card equally Leslie...they are all totally making me smile and wanting to get my set out now! I'm loving how you used the cloud die cuts for snow hills too...great idea!! Fun AND sweet cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)