Friday, July 24, 2026

Birthday Wishes

Hello again!  Wrapping up the week with a second-time use of these Spellbinders flowers.  They're so easy I could go on and on with them, and maybe I will when my not-yet-used baskets are empty.  In my dreams, right? 






The embossing folder, circle dies, and sentiment are all Spellbinders, too.  For the yellow embossed panel I used a double sided sticky sheet to adhere thin vellum to SU's Barely Banana cardstock.  The reason I ever started doing this with the vellum and sticky sheets in the first place is because I have a whole pack of vellum that's way too thin, and I have a whole pack of sticky sheets that I can't imagine ever using up, so I put them together and it's magical!



Moving along...  I've been very busy both in and out of my stamp room lately and I have a tidy garden and a surprising lot of cards to show for it.  I hope I'll be back with more soon.

Today I'd like to play along at The Sisterhood of Crafters where the theme this month is flowers.  They have a really cute inspiration board:


I'm so glad you stopped by.  Take care and have a happy day!



Stamps:  Spellbinders Very Best Wishes with dies  Paper:  Hammermill 100 lb premium white, Stampin' Up Barely Banana, very lightweight vellum  Ink:  Stampin' Up Regal Rose, Rose Red, Blue Bayou, Memento Tuxedo Black  Coloring:  Ink Blending with brushes  Dies:  Spellbinders Stylish Oval Hello You Floral, Blossom Nestabilities, Standard Circles Small  Other:  Double sided adhesive sheet, Memory Box Fairy Jewels, dimensional foam dots, Spellbinders Criss Cross Motif 3D embossing folder

No comments: