Hello friends! Double D Diane has a fun Potpourri board for you today -- anything goes that's somehow inspired by the board. Have a look:
What's not to love? I focused on the colorful candies in the lower right corner and was inspired to make some pink lemons. That's where pink lemonade comes from, right? I even made a pink lemonade butterfly. Isn't it fun?
Well, it was fun for me. The pretty lattice frame and butterfly have been with me for a long while, but the Sizzix sentiment and the Lawn Fawn Zesty Lemons are newish to me. However, I confess the lemons have been in the not-yet-used basket for at least a year. I adore everything in those baskets and I often wonder what takes me so long to get around to them, but it has occurred to me that anticipation is half the fun. Can we agree?
All the coloring was done with inks and brushes. So much crafty joy!
I know you'll enjoy the Double D team's inspired samples. I can't wait to see yours! Have a happy day!





25 comments:
I like everything about your card: the lovely soft tones, the dies and DP. Great work!
Lia xx
It’s amazing where your brain goes Leslie. LOVE those pink lemons and everything about the card. Have a great day.
Oh my friend ... you are SO creative and I love the direction you took! Yes I do believe you are correct ... pink lemonade could only come from pink lemons ... right?? lol Beautifully crafted ... gorgeous inspiration!
What a gorgeous, sweet, BEAUTIFUL card, Leslie! So feminine, and a really sensational scripty die cut. Extra lovely with your Leslie-style shading and color choices. It's an amazingly SWEET card, blessing my heart. Thank you for the love over the internet today! hugs, de
Pink lemons! Love this! Stunning card Leslie. I had to laugh at your "not used yet" basket. Umm...my basket has evolved to about 5 baskets on my craft closet shelf. I really need to stop buying and use what I have. Ask me how many duplicates I've found. No..better not because you will laugh at me. Great card ! xo
I have never seen them, but now I want one lol Aren't they luscious!!! I love pink and green together, they make a perfect pair! Such a bright and happy birthday card!
Of course, that's where pink lemonade comes from!! Leslie, this is so bright, fresh, and beautiful! LOve the lime gingham, sweet little pink flutterby, and your pink lemons just couldn't be cuter!
=]
A gorgeous summertime card, the pink lemons are fabulous, this card is full of awesome summertime goodness!!
Totally sweet and refreshing card. Now I want some Pink Lemonade!
Fabulous potpourri Summery card, love the beautiful die-cut frame-pink butterfly and lemons and of course that's where pink lemonade comes from.
Carol x
So pretty and just what is needed on a hot summer day.
This is perfectly dreamy! I'm loving the pink lemons with the sweet butterfly and green gingham paper. What a delightful creation, Leslie!
Oh my - what a bright and cheery card, Leslie! I love the pink lemonade lemon slices. :-) I also love the lattice die - very cool.
I LOVE the pink lemons and pink butterfly! The die cut label is so pretty and the font of the sentiment playful and fun! And then you added it to lime green gingham! Be still my heart! So much fun packed on one card, my friend!
Here you go inspiring me again. I love that pink lemonade idea, so sweet! But I am looking at that sentiment die from Sizzix. It all comes together so well.
Well I'm off to find a pink lemon tree for the backyard after seeing this post Leslie...LOVE it!! In fact, I love everything about this card...from the lattice to the gingham background and of course those wonderful pink lemons and butterfly! Such a sweet, sweet card for a SUMMER birthday my friend!! Hugs. :0)
I ADORE your pink lemons and gigham too..Oh this is such fun too.
I can't say enough about this lovely, fresh design! The color choice is a good start. Just so fun seeing pink lemons and that gorgeous, lattice frame is amazing. The green gingham is the perfect background for this beautiful scene.
I thought I had left a comment on this card already but just incase I didn't, I love it. It's so fun and refreshing. The pink lemons are awesome and made me want some Pink Lemonade.
It's so much more than fun! Fresh, bright, eye candy that's delicious to look at with the pink lemons. The delicate oval and sentiment die cuts are fabulous! I love gingham! Thirteen is the age when I first got my own bedroom - decorated with green gingham coverlets made by my Mom with white pom pom trim and pink accents. Of course this card is a favorite!
Your pink lemons are so beautiful, especially paired with the lime green gingham background. Lovely card, Leslie! xx
Wow that is gorgeous, such a great job on the coloring/inking, I love you did the lemons pink :). That is a gorgeous framing too, pretty shading on the sentiment die!
What pretty card, I love that you made that fruit pink. Unique and different, and really creative. This is super gorgeous!!!
I hope you got pink lemonade out of your pink lemons 🤩
Wonderful summery card xx
I love, love the pink and lime green!!
Post a Comment