Sunday, May 30, 2021

A Message to My Subscribers

Hello stamping friends!  I'm writing this note to test a new email subscription service.  Many of you probably realize Feedburner will no longer work as of July 1st, so we bloggers are scrambling to figure out how we can continue to serve our valued email subscribers.  There's a chance you may receive this message in two emails from Running with Scissors -- the current provider and the new trial -- and, as I write this, I have no idea what the new email will look like, or if I even set it up correctly.

Honestly, Feedburner was so easy.  I hope I can learn to love something new.  Change is hard!

When I signed up for the new service I imported all my current subscribers, so if you were receiving emails before, you should continue to receive them.  We'll see what happens when I click "publish".

If you're reading this on my blog, you may notice the new Subscribe by Email form in my sidebar.  The service I'm testing out is Sendinblue.

Thank you so much for your patience during this transition.  If you have questions:







No comments: