Friday, August 28, 2026

This is the Life

Hello there and welcome back!

We're not done with summer yet, but pretty soon we'll be thinking "fall".  In fact, I already am.  Geez, it's so close!

My Sleeping Mouse from Colorado Craft Company is from one of several "card kits" I created directly after Christmas last year.  This kit had the makings for three cards with focal images stamped and ready to color, card bases made up with designer paper, as well as embellishments chosen and tucked into the bag.  They were infinite fun from start to finish.

 


This little guy was colored with Copics, cut with the matching die, and set onto an oldie Poppystamps Woodland Oval.  The designer paper is Brutus Monroe Autumn Tapestries with Freshly Made Sketch #707.  The flower is Cottage Cutz.



All three cards from my made-up kit are pictured below -- Colorado Craft Company This is the Life and Sleeping Mouse.




I think they'd make a cute little gift set tied up with raffia, and I have a friend with a fall birthday who might just love them.

No challenges today, just playing in my room.  Our son is coming this weekend and I have a big, hearty soup to make, so I'll be in the kitchen after a friend and I take our pretty girls for long walk in our hilly neighborhood.  Sophie's sweet friend, Myrtle, is a mini-Australian Shepherd who lives just around the corner.  The two of them make quite a pair!




One more of just Sophie with her new collar from one of the craft booths at our local Blackberry Festival last weekend.  It's only for dress up, not for everyday.




Thank you for joining me.  I wish you a lovely day!


No comments: