Hi there! I have a card here that I wasn't expecting to share today, but along came The Paper Players Challenge with the theme "For the Little Ones". I had recently sat down with my Penny Black Especially Micey set and stamped, colored, and created cards. The others were shared previously, this one is the fourth and final. It feels good to have enjoyed every stamp in the set.
I colored with Tombow markers and blender, chose some old designer paper and coordinated all colors around that, including the Cougar Natural card base. Wishing I'd used white, but hindsight, sigh... Nevertheless, the stamps are cute. Penny Black never lets me down!
The Paper Players Challenge -- For the Little Ones
Thanks everyone! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Stamps: Penny Black Especially Micey, Stampin' Up retired All Year Cheer Paper: Fabriano Artistico Extra White 140 lb hot press watercolor, Cougar Natural, Stampin' Up Gable Green, stash DCWV designer paper Ink: Ranger Archival Jet Black Coloring: Tombow markers and blender Other: Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles, Scrapbook.com Mini Flowers, Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder


.gif)
8 comments:
How cute! The wee mice are bound to delight both young and old. I like the layers in the background with the interesting textures. The bright pops of yellow keep things fun and your colouring is lovely. Thank you for joining in with my 'for the little ones' challenge at The Paper Players.
Absolutely gorgeous card Leslie, love the cute little mice, great design with the die-cut/embossed backgrounds.
carol x
Cute card. Glad you got to use all the stamps in the set. Have a great day
Another cutie card from you!! Can you tell I'm playing catch-up on commenting. ;0) These little mice are darling and the polka dots are so fun. The flower is an extra sweet touch. You have the cutest critters in your crafty stash, Leslie.
PAPER mice are definitely the kind of mice I like Leslie, and you are so right that PB never disappoints when it comes to cute and adorable!! Your blending on the mice and the wind up mouse toy is fabulous and I'm loving all the layers too! Sweet, SWEET card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
These little critters are adorable! I admire your background as well and the sentiment is spot on! And the daisy works so well to bringit all together! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!
Those are the cutest little mice! I love the darling fella riding on the wind up car, I can see his joy! Lots of cute happening here, Leslie!
So very sweet, Leslie! I love the tin wind-up mouse-mobile!!
=]
Post a Comment