Greetings, friends! I couldn't let July get away from me without some Christmas cards, could I? The CAS Christmas Challenge reminded me to finally play with The Snow Notes from Spellbinders which I loved at first sight and promptly added to my not-yet-used basket... and there they sat until now.
The first is a solitary snowman, hopefully CAS enough for the challenge. I embossed with Tim Holtz Sizzix Snowfall folder and tucked him into a snow bank made with Poppystamps Stitched Cloudline.
CAS Christmas Challenge -- Snowman
The second card, below, is possibly my favorite. The two of them are belting out a song which I'm sure is their sentiments exactly. More of the Stitched Cloudline -- above them for clouds and below them for snow. The falling snow comes from the button holes of all six snowpeople.
Last, but not least, we have all three of them caroling their hearts out. The Starry Night is a Taylored Expressions cutting plate from way back. Hmmm... maybe this one is my favorite? I can't decide, not that it matters anyway. They look somewhat like they're caroling in the clouds. Snow angels?
The three carolers are representing The Snow Notes as my never before used schtuff in Darnell's NBUS Challenge #88 -- Mutual Appreciation Celebration. Check it out!
Total Christmas cards in the box: 20
This crafty interlude was a whole lot of fun! I balk at making Christmas cards this time of year, but once I sit down to it I really enjoy it, especially when I've got something cute to work with.
Thank you, everyone, for stopping by. Take care of yourselves and have a wonderful day!






23 comments:
Cute cards Leslie. Have a great day
So cute. Love them all. I must get busy on my Christmas cards. Thanks for the inspiration.
Leslie, I choose ALL of them as my favorites! They truly are sensational singing their hearts out for all the world to hear!
My favorite bit? The clouds you've cleverly transformed into snowbanks!
Fa la la la la-bulous!
=]
I'm loving these singing snow people! Wonderful cards, Leslie!
Three adorable cards using the Snow Notes die set and clouds. They are each so special. I always admire all the details and special touches to add to your cards. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas! xx
Oh I love those snow people...I'll bet I have the dies somewhere. Fabulous trio!
I love your cards Leslie! I need to use them! SOOOOO CUTE!
I love each card equally Leslie...they are all totally making me smile and wanting to get my set out now! I'm loving how you used the cloud die cuts for snow hills too...great idea!! Fun AND sweet cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)
OMG what a trio of cards and snowmen. these guys look so cute singing their Christmas carols xx
Oh, such adorable snowpeople!! How could you possibly choose a favorite?? And clever, too.
I can't pick a favorite because they're all my favorites, Leslie! So fun, colored beautifully and the clouds are a wonderful way to display them. I especially love the sentiment on the second that curves around them a bit!
It was hard for me to make Christmas cards throughout the year to begin with but it has become normal for me now, and I am so thankful I am not scrambling at the end of the year. These are all wonderful , I like your combo of the embossing folders on the first one. The cloud die does make great snow piles too :) Love the starry night sky in the last one, so fun having a trio, like your coloring on them too. I think my favorite is the second one :)
How CUTE are these, I keep scrolling back and fourth! Loving the clouds turned into snow and how clever to use the button holes as snow too. You rock! So happy to have you playing along at CAS Christmas!
Love these cards! The layouts, colours, layers, super fun snowpeople, you’ve inspired me so much! xxx
All fabulous cards, love, love, love the cute singing snowmen and the die-cut snow/clouds-love them all.
Carol x
Leslie, 3 fantastic snowmen cards. Love all of them. The first one with the snow coming down is definitely CAS enough. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.
Leslie, I cannot pick a favorite, they are all fantastic cards. Your cloud dies as snowbanks is pure genius!! Love all three!! So happy you joined us at CAS Christmas!!
Three wonderful designs with these cute singing snowmen, Leslie! Solo, duet and trio! They just crack me up - so fun with their scarves, music books and tilted up noses! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas! Julia xx
I love all 3 of your cards with these adorable snow dudes. I have them also and they still in my NBUS box, got to get them out. :)
They are so adorable! Every card is as cute as the other. Just darling! How have I survived without these epic snow people? It’s 98° here and these cards cool me down just a little bit!😊
It's been so hard for me to resist these adorable singing snow peeps and you are really straining my will power, Leslie! I love all three of your designs from the single caroler, to the twins, to the triplets! To use the clouds as snowbanks is genius! And to use the button holes as snow is beyond genius!! I'm so glad to see the triplets belting it out in the NBUS gallery! Hugs, Darnell
The cutest snow people ever, and how clever to use the clouds for the snowbanks, something I'll have remember!! And three cards, what an accomplishment!!
Oh my, these snowmen cards are so adorable. I love that you used, one, then two, then all 3 together. Love the cloud dies, and how each one background is completely different. Fabulous job on this Leslie. Nice to add 3 more to your Christmas stash!
Post a Comment