Hello! There's something brand new in my collection today -- Simon Says Stamp Deco Blossoms. It's not at all like anything else in my toy box so that's why I was drawn to it. I ordered it with the matching die set which cuts the blossom panel, the individual blossoms, and the corner flourishes. It's fun to play with, whether simple or fancy. I guess I went a bit fancy this time.
I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and layered up using old-timey Spellbinders dies and a not-so-old-timey Spellbinders 3D Tile Motif embossing folder. The blossoms were die cut and colored with Copics. They're not popped up, but they're shaped a little. The sentiment, as well as others, came with the set.
Challenges today:
Triple B August Challenge -- Always birds, butterflies, or blooms.
Thank you for visiting! Have a craft-happy day!




.gif)
7 comments:
Pretty card and stamp/die set. I’m shaking my finger at you BIG GRIN. Have a great day
Wow! What fun. Gorgeous colors and love all the different elements.
Your card is BEAUTIFUL Leslie, but you're going to laugh when I tell you my story! I received this stamp set as a gift with my order from SSS, and when I saw it, all I could think was what in the world would I even do with this set?! I even thought about throwing it away! After seeing your card I'm so glad I didn't throw it away!! I guess I just needed to see how to use it, and you used it beautifully! I love your coloring and the intricate die cutting and also that lovely embossed background...it all worked out so perfectly together! Lovely, lovely card my friend, and if I ever get time to play again (lots of issues with my mom) I will definitely be using this set...thank you!! Hugs. :0)
You do fancy well, my friend! This is so pretty with the black and white and golden yellow! I love how you shaped the flowers and the background embossing is perfect! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
Fancy and oh so schmancy! I love the drama of the deep black stamping and your choice of colors for your new blooms, Leslie! It's giving me Autumn vibes!
=]
Fancy is fine with me, your card could not be more beautiful, Leslie! I’ve had my eye on this too. So happy it’s in your toy box! I’m inspired and amazed.
Lovely, striking, elegant, really makes a statement! It's a beautiful card, Miss Leslie! xx
Post a Comment