- Printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copic markers.
- Die cut the lower edge with Impression Obsession Holiday Bottom Word Edgers.
- Matted on dark green and then a chocolate brown card base.
- Added a die cut Cheery Lynn Holly Corner, colored with Copic markers and gave it Holiday Red Stickles berries.
- Finished off with a dusting of snowflakes made with a Signo Uniball white gel pen. Highlighted each of those with a blue Copic so they'd show up better.
The next is AKV Santa Tree. It was a Friday Freebie I picked up a while back. Every Friday there's a freebie at Bugaboo.
- Printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copic markers, then cut out Santa.
- Covered white card base with BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses designer paper.
- Die cut Memory Box Oval Master Frame, then embossed with Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder.
- Stamped old PSX "Ho Ho Ho" in Cherry Cobbler, then die cut with Poppystamps Mainstreet Stitched Tags. Positioned tag on frame, then punched 1/8" hole through tag and frame. Set the knot of twine bow into hole. Added die cut star (Sizzix Primitive Stars).
- Put lots of Scotch brand foam mounting tape on back of frame and adhered to card, then glued Santa in place.
- Applied lots of Stickles glitter glue -- Goldenrod to stars and center of bow, Burgundy and Stardust to tree ornaments, Frosted Lace to Santa's hat and coat trim. The bow on the present is actually colored brown and I added Chocolate Spica glitter pen to that. It doesn't show up in the photo, and it looks black but, trust me, it's brown.
Sheesh, that sounds like a lot of steps for what I'm calling simple cards. Honestly, they were simple.
Bugaboo is having their annual 50% off sale -- all the way through Dec. 31st. Can I resist? Probably not! Have a happy day!